The weekend is FINALLY here! I've been especially looking forward to this one, because it's our families annual HALLOWEEN party on Saturday! This party is a tradition we've been doing for many years. We invite a few friends over to eat food, play games and have a ball!
I'm really excited for the kid's games we have planned. There will be a donut eating contest, bobbing for apples and of course the costume contest! It should be a good time! Can't wait! :)
Now, let's take a quick peek back at last week...
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Oven Fried Bacon by The Better Baker
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Crock Pot Chicken and Stuffing by Table for Seven
Chocolate Chip Butterfinger Cookies by Lemons for Lulu
Your hostesses ~
- Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- Life As a Lofthouse ~ Holly
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.Linky Guidelines: If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.